Friday, June 3, 2011

The Boulevarde Coffee Roasting Co




So since the last time I was in Vancouver visiting CP in November last year, to now, she managed to find better coffee near Regent. I've been to this place a few times with CP and have had breakfast there the last 2 days - same thing : half shot coffee (ie weak coffee) and a grilled ham and egg muffin (ie bacon and egg muffin). It's definitely a gourmet muffin - it has a omelette-y type egg and an amazing tomato-ey pesto sauce of some kind - can't quite put my finger on what it is.

I can't afford to be eating this every day in terms of indulging but it has certainly helped me stay awake in class! No more feeling embarrassed about 'can the lecturer see me dozing off', especially since I already introduced myself from Day 1!

Funnily enough, I think this coffee place satisfies many of CPs preferences - no 'dirty coffee', charitable, supports local artists and is fair trade. The owner started the company up as he 'lamented over the state of coffee available on campus'! Not sure if CP knows this.....

The Boulevard Coffee Roasting Co.
5970 Univeristy Boulevard
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6T 1Z3
T. 604.827.4488
http://www.theboulevard.ca/community.html

No comments:

Post a Comment