Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No turning back

Back to nature - pebbles and mini pine cones along my run.

8:30pm run to Jericho Beach.

Massive tall green trees line the street I live on at 8pm at night! It turns dark around 10pm in spring.

Blessed to be living with CP and her housemates - 2nd from the right. Girls live above and guys live below.

Here are some visuals for family & friends of where I've chosen to take a break from life and do something a little different in Vancouver.

Planning started post US/Canada holiday last November when I visited CP who is studying at Regent Bible College. I have returned for a short stint at Spring School. More on that later.

It's taken alot to get to this point - in terms of all that has happened since last November family and job-wise. I've looked forward to this trip for rest with nervous anticipation, fear and excitement.

Listening to Phil Wickham and the lyrics 'no turning back' are being sung. There is no turning back now that I have arrived in 'The Couve'.


1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! Hope you are enjoying your stay so far. CA is definitely a country I want to visit!! Please take care!

    ReplyDelete