Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wrapped within my walls

   
















I've spent the last 5 days confined within the walls of my unit due to illness.  Waiting on the results.

The confinement has made me appreciate things in my home more.  I figure it must be a home if I can spend (for me) so much time in my cosy space without going nuts!  My recent coffee table purchase has made sitting on the sofa a little more convenient and it has served well as a meal table, laptop table, and even a foot stool with my Cloth cushion (seems to have been destined to sit there, a gift from some dear friends) sitting snugly in the slot.

Looking around I am considering introducing more colour into the lounge area...perhaps this Marimekko fabric, Spiral in a Honey colour, which I spotted at Nordic Fusion last week?

Have been inspired by this single cushion in the latest 'Inside Out'....next entry...

2 comments:

  1. your appartment looks very funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee thanks, Leo....the mess is hidden in the opposite corner!

    ReplyDelete