Monday, June 8, 2009

Inside Out - Jonathan Adler Inspiration
























I've been thinking about mustard, yellow or orange for a while now but wasn't sure if it was retro overload.  I think here it is done well against the basic canvases of browns, beiges and whites which my unit also is.

Jonathan Adler has some amazing stuff.  The cushions in the Inside feature are mild compared to his standard ones.  But he seems to get the colour combinations right!  

Unfortunately I can't justify purchasing one of his cushions but I can always improvise!  His work is well thought out and quirky, but can also be simple too.  Check out his 'About' page.

Jonathan Adler
www.jonathanadler.com

P.S. Apologies for the clarity of the pics....taking photos of printed material proves challenging.  The cushions featured are no longer on JAs site.  I remember the shag pile one from a few years ago...not that I would select a shag pile cushion!

No comments:

Post a Comment