Sunday, February 21, 2010

The concept of a brooch



































This was a thoughtful present from a friend who accessorises in just the right way.
I could be over-thinking it but am yet to incorporate it into an outfit - it's a challenge for me given I don't wear brooches...and this is the very reason why this dear friend wanted me to have one!

Bird Textiles are sustainably designed and made in Byron Bay. They make homewares, fashion and gifts. A number of my close friends love their stuff! If you visit the store - it use to be an old pharmacy - it's pretty cool....AND one of my favourite stores is next door - DavidMetNicole! I should get around to writing about them one day....

Bird Textiles Emporium
380 Cleveland Street Surry Hills
http://www.birdtextile.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment