Friday, October 2, 2009

Dressing up for a wedding


















































I haven't been to a wedding in a very long time, but I am thankful to the Lord for this particular friend's upcoming marriage tomorrow.  Congratulations Tracey and Ray! 

I am also thankful that I didn't have to buy a new wedding outfit for once!  It's nice to know I have appropriate and reliable staples in my wardrobe.  

The mint and ivory silk dress with the Robert Clergerie ivory heels for the day.
The black art deco beaded dress with the Prada evening shoes for the night.

The mint dress is my bridesmaid dress from my sister's wedding.  I bought the evening dress on sale a few years ago and have never worn it so I am glad it finally gets to breathe some fresh air.


No comments:

Post a Comment